Saturday, October 5, 2019

I'm able to listen to my body

So this is my second major weight loss attempt this year and I just started 2 weeks ago. (First attempt was keto, and my body did not react well to it. I loved the diet though...) I've always had the mentality that I need to eat everything on my plate and nothing should go to waste. After spending a few days on this subreddit, I am trying to tell myself it is okay to throw away some food. Last night I went to eat one of my precooked dinners for the week and when I had 1/4 of the plate left, my body felt satisfied. And I didn't eat the rest. I was so proud of myself for such a small thing! This morning, I normally eat two bowls of cereal and after one, I just didn't feel like I needed another. Little victories like this are what keep me going.

submitted by /u/That_One_Angry_Elf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/332GoQP

No comments:

Post a Comment