Sunday, April 4, 2021

I'M OFFICIALLY UNDER 200 POUNDS

This morning i weighed in at 198 pounds since starting my weight loss journey since January 29th. Spent the last 3 years trying to lose weight but ended up gaining 18 kg from Oct 2019 - Last year September. I basically maintained my weight even though I was constantly trying to lose weight through ridiculous diets. It feels surreal that I'm even losing weight cuz since forever, I subconsciously accepted i would be the big girl but it turns out, I'm not going to be. Oh and as of Jan 29th, I weighed in at 216 pounds, still have 48+ more pounds to go to reach my goal weight but I'm proud of my little progress.

submitted by /u/Humble_Marzipan_3258
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31MtSq4

No comments:

Post a Comment