Friday, April 23, 2021

Maintenance plan

Son I started my weight loss late march. I had but on like 30 lb sumce the pandemic and hardly any of pants fit. I (34 m) started at 199.9 lbs and went on crazy strict diet ~1200 cal and bike 10 miles every day which shod create a deficit of at min 500 max 1500 (depends on if i was active at work).So far ive lost 22 lbs and am trying to lose 10 more spmid I bounce back it wont be so bad. Besides 165 is my "normal" weight.

My question is, what would a maintenance diet or exceesise routine look like. Has anyone had a hard time readjusting? My stomach shrank k suppose, less food definitely fills me up but this level of a structured life is kinda crazy.

submitted by /u/RustyShackleford555
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32L8fqq

No comments:

Post a Comment