Friday, April 23, 2021

Day 1 of my last weight loss journey

i’m a female, 155 cm and 79 kg, which is the highest weight i’ve ever had. it now got to the point that i can’t wear clothes i want and am scared to go out. all my life i’ve been gaining and losing weight constantly. well i’m tired of it and i’m gonna lose 29 kilograms this year. i’m done with feeling uncomfortable in my body, i’m losing weight for the last time this year.

these are some things i’m gonna do:

  1. drink 2.5 litres of water a day
  2. walk 10k steps a day
  3. reduce my calorie intake
  4. be physically active everyday
  5. just take care of myself

writing this post to share my journey and keep myself accountable. gonna do my first update in a month, on 24/05/21. wish me luck!

submitted by /u/joana_stewart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gEMu3N

No comments:

Post a Comment