Monday, April 5, 2021

Need a weight loss buddy! Im 19f

My time zone is CEST

Hey! I'm 19f been losing weight for a while, but just can't seem to get these last 10kgs off. Looking for someone I can talk to about what we eat everyday, how we feel. Sometimes I grt frustrated cause I think about weightloss too much but I dont wanna tell any of my friends about it.

I'm not a vegetarian but I try to eat less meat. I am 161cm and 64 or 64kg currently. Just went throufh two really sad weeks and I wasn't tracking much. Usually I try to eat 1300cals with a bunch of protein.

I'm trying to exercise more but tbh I dont really like it. Im trying to change my eating habits instead of working out hours and hours. Its just what will be sustainable for me.

Anyone interested? Im thinking of chatting here or on another app! Let me know on my inbox!

submitted by /u/Somynameisrose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PzbI8E

No comments:

Post a Comment