Monday, November 1, 2021

Hairless from weight loss or...??

I lost 5 kg of weight in 1 month and in this 1 month I didn't eat anything nutritional like proteins and veggies because I was new to this weight loss journey. I never tried to lose weight before so I didn't know much about what to consume during weight loss and what to not. My weight is 60kg. My hair since 1 month is falling like crazy. It is now giving me some serious depression and anxiety. I had also suffered from tuberculosis 2 years ago and also auto immune disease when I was in school. During these two times my hair had fallen like crazy. but I don't think I have any disease now because my health is really fine and I don't have any symptoms or fever..

But what could be the reason for my hair loss right now and how should I stop it.

I also applied corticosteroid lotion on my hair to stop the hairfall but nothing happens

Everytime I run down my hand from my hair three to four strands come out even in shower..When I comb my hair lots of hair comes out from the roots. My mom would make a ball from these hairs

Please suggest me your opinions

submitted by /u/_marrrio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w4Ij76

No comments:

Post a Comment