Friday, November 5, 2021

Your work is giving result, I hope this will cheer up some of you.

So I recently joined this community and I've made a few post since.

One about how I felt like even if the scale was going down I wasn't able to see results. To which I was told/introduced to the "toilet paper roll" effect which made total sense.

I then made a post about clothes, how it was nice for some clothes to feel nice, but for pants it was a nightmare because of jeans sizes, the process of still losing weight so I will need to replace newly bought pants etc.

Well, all I will tell you is this week has been great. Started the week at 303lbs, was expecting to reach a big milestone of sub 300 probably next week, was expecting something like 301 this week. Weekly weight in this morning - I hit 299. That it itself is great. Now I'm someone that always liked good looking clothes, fashionable stuff like ripped jeans etc. Nothing out of the ordinary, but for us overweight people, these items are generally out of reach due to company making them for smaller people. Well, I ordered a pair of jeans on amazon, 2 size down from what I regularly wear because it was the biggest size they had. Normally wore 44" (Though I had purchased brand new pair of jeans before I started my weight loss journey and they were already loose/baggy) I ordered 40" "skinny" ripped jeans.

I received them today, I was very, very anxious about trying them on. Well, they freakin' fit flawlessly, very comfortable. The feeling of accomplishment, of being able to wear clothes I ALWAYS wanted to buy/wear but couldn't due to my bigger size is truly amazing. I haven't felt this good about myself physically in SOOOOO long. My shirts also fit a lot better, I'm hoping to lose more chest fat / build pecs to get some better fitment/definition, thankfully I don't have gyno so my chest should flatten and I shouldn't have any loose skin which is great. I was semi bummed at the start of this week cause I didn't feel like results were showing even though the scale was telling me otherwise, but today was a true statement of how far I've come. Once I'll hit 297, which should be next friday, I'll have reached the weight I was at 3 years ago. Next major milestone is going to be 250 and then 225-230, I'm 6'4 so I'll figure that part out once I get closer to my ultimate goal.

Keep up the hard work guys, even if it feels like you're nothing making progress, you probably are. I took the very aggressive and hard grind approach, but it doesn't have to be this way for you. Just make sure you count calories (I can't stress that enough) and make sure you're at a deficit. Try to move if you can, walks, weightlifting, whatever is possible with your weight try to do a little bit every day, and I'd even go as far as try to do better everyday. Went on a 1K walk yesterday? Well make that 1.1k today. Push your limits and you'll be damn surprised of what you're capable of when you put your mind to it. I sure surprised myself.

Happy grind y'all!

submitted by /u/Noktawr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mNgLA7

No comments:

Post a Comment