Thursday, December 1, 2022

Getting back on track after travel

SW 234 CW 177 F38 5'4"

I traveled with the fam Nov 2-21 for a wedding and gained 7lb. Departed 180lb returned 187lb. Lots of hanging with family and eating in a manner much more like ***the past***. E.g. looking at a party spread and feeling the need to have some of everything; looking at an abundance of food and feeling a weird sense of "responsibility" to eat my share so as to avoid food waste.

Very typical I'm sure for those like me who use food to feel good and have a good time. And who are put in situations that recall the past, mentally emotionally and physiologically. If that makes sense.

And I try to remember the positive aspects of the whole context surrounding the temporary weight gain. For example, my cousin whom I don't see much at all got donuts from a legendary donut place and we ate them together, that was a great time.

Back on track and shifted back to my "new" mentality, that is the best way I can find to describe it. It was perhaps a silver lining, mentally, to take an unplanned break from balls-to-the-wall weight loss as I've been trying to do for a while now.

submitted by /u/Imaginary_Yoghurt610
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ItVqKv3

No comments:

Post a Comment