Thursday, December 1, 2022

plateau hell

Well, it's happened to me. I have hit a dreaded weight loss plateau. 222 pounds give or take for the past 10 days, despite eating at the same calorie deficit I have been for the past five weeks. I don't think I can eat any less, because I am already at a pretty aggressive calorie deficit. Do I wait it out? Do I load on a bunch of calories for a day and pig out? Or is that a really bad idea?

I rationally understand why weight loss plateaus happen, but 10 days seems like a really long time to not lose any weight when I am still at a deficit. It feels like such a loss of time! And I am so frustrated!

I'm also wondering, because I use Happy Scale, whenever this plateau passes, how do I recalibrate my weekly weight loss average? This plateau is going to throw everything off and make it seem like I am only losing one pound per week instead of the two pounds per week I was losing before this happened. This plateau is throwing everything off and it's driving me crazy!

submitted by /u/la_california_guy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/H1rWbXD

No comments:

Post a Comment