Tuesday, December 6, 2022

I am back on my weight loss Journey. My plan !currently 170lbs 5'3 hoping to be 160!

Hey all, just wanted to post for some motivation. So I am currently 5'3 at 170. Last year I was up to 178lbs. My baseline was always 145lbs but since I started college and moved away from home I gained weight BAD. Now I havent been able to go back down. I dont plan on going back to 145 bc thats probably too much for me at the moment. I want to go little by little so I will start with the goal of 160 lbs. I am planning on walking 10k steps a day, reducing the amount of fast food I eat, tracking my calories and drinking more water. I also always drink coffee a Large size from dunkin and its probably like 350 calories. i will reduce it to a medium. Maybe getting coffee everyday I can reduce it to 4 times a week. Making small steps but i really want to lose weight. Any tips for foods to cook with high satiety and low calorie? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/EnvironmentalPeace21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ditBF84

No comments:

Post a Comment