Tuesday, December 6, 2022

I just started my weight loss journey today!

I I am a 15 yr old girl and I’ve been overweight most of my life. Right now I’m about 230 lbs. I want to lose around 100 lbs. I’ve always made excuses and not followed through with weight loss. But today something finally clicked when I saw my ex-friend on tiktok. He was happy, and I still wasn’t after how he bullied me 2 years ago. So I asked myself why I couldn’t change as well. I need to be healthier and happier. I don’t want to be embarrassed in gym class. So I made a goal, I want to lose most of the weight by the end of the school year. I want to work out about 30mins-1 hour a day. I want to feel worthy of my true potential. I want to look at myself and not want to cry. I’ll probably try posting every 2 weeks or so to keep myself in track.

submitted by /u/Ilovecats_38
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eZN8xlB

No comments:

Post a Comment