Tuesday, December 6, 2022

I weighed myself this morning. From 80kg on Nov 1 to 75kg today

I was not supposed to weigh myself this morning because I had planned to weigh myself only once a week.

But I woke up this morning feeling lightweight; so I decided to step into the scale. And guess what, I'm at the 75kg mark already. I've lost 5 kilos which is equivalent to almost 11 pounds over the course of my progress.

Eventually, I still have a long way to go because my goal weight is around 55kg-50kg. And as expected in any weight loss, I might hit plateau in the middle of the progress so I wanna be positive when that time happens.

For the past 5 weeks of working out, I do at least strength training 2x a week, cardio 2x week, full body workout (combo of cardio and strength) 1x a week and do some HIIT when I couldn't find the time to go to the gym. But you know what, getting a rest the day after your workout is just as important as exercising.

I'm not really strict when it comes to the food I consume, but as long as I drink lots of water and avoid carbonated drinks, alcohol, fast food and sweets, I think I'm good to go. But still, I'll try to improve my eating habits for better results.

That's it for now. The first month was not easy at all for me, but you just gotta be patient and trust the process.

Let's keep moving and drink lots of water!

I'll post another update when I finally hit the 70kg mark.

Any recs and suggestions to improve my weight loss progress will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/january-eleven
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LPEG1KA

No comments:

Post a Comment