Monday, June 3, 2019

After health problems derailed me the last couple months, I’m finally past my “halfweigh” point to my first goal! Ftm, 5’7”, SW:247, CW: 211

Hi r/loseit! I started losing weight in October, but I hit some bumps in the road after the first of the year when I started having issues with abdominal pain. I had a bladder stone and digestive issues going on all at the same time and it made incredibly painful to eat vegetables or any type of fiber.

I’ve since had some other medical problems and my topamax dosage has been upped and the weight is coming off again! I’ve finally lost 36 pounds which is more than halfway to my first goal weight of 180! I am not one for progress pics but now I really want to take some. Attached are my weight loss graphs!

graphs

submitted by /u/Christiannan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HSbVx5

No comments:

Post a Comment