Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Help! Recommendations For Losing 10 lbs in 3 weeks!

Hello Reddit!

I am 26 year old, 5'5 1/2', and 176 lbs. I started the keto diet about a week and a half ago and lost 10 lbs in 10 days. So I went from 186-176 lbs. I know this was probably mostly water weight, but it's been really motivating! My end goal is to weigh 145 lbs. I was this weight during college and it was the most comfortable I've ever felt in my body. Over the past 4-5 years I've gained 40 lbs and after hearing my weight at the doctor's office, I finally decided to do something about it.

I've noticed that my weight loss is starting to slow (as expected) but I'm really motivated to lose 10 lbs in the next 3 weeks. I'm going home to visit friends and family and would really like to avoid the weird looks and stares because of my weight gain. I also just want to feel good about how I look so I can relax and have fun.

So far, I have been following the keto diet (I'm a pescatarian so I've been eating a lot of fish). I'm using the cronometer app and I have my calorie intake set to 1,200 calories a day. I went to power yoga 4 times last week, but I'm plan to go 5 this week. I'm also trying to run at least 3 times a week for about 30 minutes. On weekends, I'll be doing at least one mountain hike.

Any advice on how I can lose 10 lbs in next 3 weeks would be greatly appreciated. Is there anything else I can be doing? Is the weight goal impossible? I'm ready to do what it takes to get to my goals. Any tips and tricks you have are helpful! I'd also like to add that I know this weight loss is ambitious, and can be considered unhealthy, but it's what I've set my mind to.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/d_freed93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MJn08a

No comments:

Post a Comment