Saturday, June 1, 2019

I decided to sign up

For HealthyWage. After thinking about it for about 6 months (concerned about its legitimacy, risk, etc) I finally just decided to go for it. I haven’t been able to stick to a weight loss plan the last couple years despite having had success in the past. Hopefully this will provide the extra motivation I need.

Here are some things I discovered after signing up for anyone who’s interested:

1) you can weigh in yourself at home with a video you take and upload. When I was first looking into this program I think you had to go to a gym. This is much improved. Weigh out video is the same 2) you have to be willing to lose (at minimum) 10% of your body weight to participate 3) you have 90 days to start the clock (weigh in) after you sign up but billing starts immediately 4) you can buy more time at the end if you want/choose to 5) you receive an extra $40 added to your prize pool and anyone who uses your link to sign up does as well. My link if anyone wants to use it: https://hwage.co/1179700/ 6) you have a two week time frame from your end date to weigh out. It does not have to be on the exact date of your challenge. 7) they have an app that tracks your stats, has chat, trends, etc.

This is what I have so far. Hope this helps anyone who is also considering joining. So far for me it has been fantastic motivation. I actually threw away left over pizza I had in my fridge and am mentally spending my winnings on the daily. Lol.

Good luck all!! ❤️

submitted by /u/SoCal2017
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QDqvLq

No comments:

Post a Comment