Thursday, June 6, 2019

I lost 150lbs! ...and gained half back.

I don't post much on reddit.. so my apologies for whatever shit I'm about to let off my chest. yadda yadda yadda....

A few years ago I set off on a weight loss Journey. Through consistent diet and exercise I managed to lose 150 pounds and keep it off for a year. I felt great, started getting a decent following on Instagram. I finally felt confident and beautiful after a literal lifetime of being obese. ( I was 12 years old weighing in at 220lbs)

I remember the day I went off the rails, I was at a friend's house and we baked Reese peanut butter muffins. I must have had seven of those muffins that night. I feel like ever since that afternoon with my friend I haven't been able to get back on track. It's been like a steady binge since then.

Binge more=depression, more depression= more binging and the vicious cycle repeats itself.

For those of you who beat binge eating disorder or at least have it under control how did you guys do it? What led you to binging and what got you back on track? I'm desperate to overcome this lame ass thing.

submitted by /u/vonnie2017
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XtOjEt

No comments:

Post a Comment