Friday, June 21, 2019

It starts now

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not entirely sure what to say; I've told myself dozens of times: "it starts now," but I'm hoping that putting the record here will light a fire under my ass. I'm so impressed and even proud of everyone here for their progress and courage to share their stories; I hope that I gain some of that confidence too. I've always been a big guy and I've only had one period of real weight loss where I went from 300 pounds to about 250. Now, I'm 275 and terrified of reaching that ceiling. I've been spending time in the Florida sun playing tennis and frisbee and trying to be active about 3 days a week. Thank you all for sharing your stories and creating such a safe, welcoming community. I look forward to your kindness and support--it starts now!

submitted by /u/pemband
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2x6m57b

No comments:

Post a Comment