Saturday, June 1, 2019

(Rant) Weight loss making me losing out on dating

I've put rant in the title because this is genuinely just a post with me venting my frustration, there's probably not going to be any meaningful or inspirational message lol but I hope someone can relate.

I've always avoided dating in any form because of my insecurity in my appearance due to my weight, even when people have been interested in me despite my weight I've avoided it.

The worst thing is that right now there is someone who I reallyyy like, we get along great and she is just brilliant but I just can't tell her this because I know I couldn't support a relationship right now, I need to lose the weight but that will take months if not years.

She's going away to another country for the next 3 months, it'd be great to tell her how I feel but I just can't. Super frustrating and there's nobody I can explain this to and it just sucks.

Also for the record, this isn't like a dramatic "I'm so in love" lol it's really just a hint of a "I think there's something more here" feeling that I wish I could act on but I just can't.

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YZwJbz

No comments:

Post a Comment