Sunday, June 23, 2019

Starting my first week of losing weight!!

So today, I decided I'd start on my journey to weight loss. One thing I noticed was that I would try and overwhelm myself with so many things. Like, eat healthy, exercise, make sure you sleep at a reasonable time. I know they all sound simple but i was trying to get into all these good habits at once. I'm making sure to limit my food intake this week and drink water. Then next week i want to incorporate 5 days of exercising.

Currently, I'm 5'5 and weigh 270-ish lbs and I'm an 18 year old female. I plan on checking in maybe in like two weeks to let you all know (or those who are interested) my progress. I want to look back at this post to hold myself accountable whenever I feel like slacking or falling off. I'm really excited but also scared I won't push myself hard enough.

submitted by /u/champangemami18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WVEDS4

No comments:

Post a Comment