Sunday, July 21, 2019

Depression and weight loss: Surviving off a Costco chicken for a week.

So just some food for thought. Something that has worked really well for me in my weight loss journey has been to stupid proof my meals. I’m not one for meal prep because I like to eat with my husband who works a wildly different schedule than I do so we end up eating dinners close to 9 and he likes to cook when I’ve been at work. But for the times that depression comes to town I buy a whole ass chicken and survive on that a microwaveable veggie side and “snuches” I know it can be hard to get the will to cook sometimes and no one should feel bad about making things easier. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be hard. ❤️

submitted by /u/trashpanda9395
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z4Ht8X

No comments:

Post a Comment