Friday, July 12, 2019

F, 5'2 215-240 lbs: I feel bad I gained 25 lbs in seven months

I went through a lot of changes that got me to let my body go. I am taking medications for my schizophrenia and during the three years and eight months of taking meds I gained 75 lbs (180-255). Two years ago I focused too much on losing weight and I admit it took a toll on me since it's all I think about. I managed to go down to 215lbs. During new year I let myself go. I steadily gained weight and going to the scale scares the beejesus out of me until three days ago. I found work online so I focused on that, too.

I feel bad, but I feel much better than I don't obsess about weight anymore. Now I got back to herbalife shakes as a way to control my weight because it's so hard to choose healthy food at home. It took my mind off calorie counting. It's been one week of herbalife shakes and I lost 2.6lbs. it's much slower compared to before because when I was in high school I lost 5lbs a week. Now I'm medicated even losing a goddamn pound is hard.

Just want to put my story out there so I may be a successful weight loss story of a Schizophrenic. 😂

submitted by /u/Tommy_the_Tomato
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2jEQ8zv

No comments:

Post a Comment