Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I am finally starting to do other things when depressed rather than eat!

Sorry if I keep posting here with short updates but this is really good to me.

The whole reason why I got fat to obese is because I could not stop eating. I was really depressed and I never understood the logic over self harming (please don’t take this the wrong way!) so I just ate and ate.

I gained so much weight in 6 months you wouldn’t even believe. Anyway, I’ve been on and off my weight loss for a while. I tried normal calorie dieting (I don’t know the actual name), IF and turning vegan for a week. But nothing ever worked.

I don’t know what it was but I have changed into a really positive and happy person recently and my weight loss came back by it self. I am not eating “healty” I am just eating less calories a day. For example, on Sunday I had a bag of onion rings and a chicken and bacon slice. (All day) and that was around 1k calories. Yesterday, I had 1.5k~ calories but burnt 4K in total.

I know if I ate healthier it would go better but honestly I can’t really eat healthier.

Also, I have started to lose my appetite. I only had a sausage roll and a bag of crisps until 5pm on Monday.

Sorry for the bad formatting, mobile + bad sleep = the awful formatting

But I have to thank this sub. I would have never really gained the mindset to diet if it wasn’t for this sub.

Also, yes I do skip breakfast. But honestly, I’ve been doing this for so long.

submitted by /u/Reborn03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O00sAL

No comments:

Post a Comment