Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I'm at the weight I was when I gave up on weight loss last time and I'm having a motivational crisis

I started losing weight in 2015, and by 2016 I'd dropped to 192 pounds from a starting weight of 237. At that point, some events in my life occurred and I started stress eating. A lot. And I quit monitoring my caloric intake and I quit exercising.

At the beginning of 2019 I was back up to 220 pounds. Am now down to 192 again, which was great when I saw it on the scale, but I'm having this weird psychological reaction to it where I'm afraid that maybe I'm literally incapable of losing weight below this. I've noticed my eating has started to slip a bit the last couple weeks, which has left me in a plateau instead of the relatively constant loss I've been in since February. Does anyone else experience this kind of motivational issue? I am really afraid I am going to backslide and gain all the weight back again. I feel stupid even typing this out but I'm hoping someone has good advice or maybe just a kind word.

submitted by /u/DubiousBeak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OiDzZh

No comments:

Post a Comment