Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I'm disabled, had spinal surgery, and want to lose weight (again). Are there any new resources I could use to make the journey easier?

I'm male, 29, and currently 250: the heaviest I've been in ten years. I had spinal surgery in November and, while I've generally recovered, I still face some limitations from my disability (drop hand/foot, balance issues, inability to drive to/from gym, etc).

When I weighed this much ten years ago, I practiced weight watchers and did Dance Dance Revolution every day after high school. But now I'm just overly tired all the time and my neck still kind of hurts when I have to walk around.

Are there any new resources that could potentially make my weight loss a bit easier for me? I'm just so exhausted that it's difficult to do much of anything.

submitted by /u/FaolanBaelfire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32R2beM

No comments:

Post a Comment