Monday, July 22, 2019

I've been waiting for someone to notice my weight loss.... Today, 2 people commented on it!

Haha finally! I am 24 lbs down and losing pretty slowly, so I didnt really expect anyone to notice. Secretly deep down, Ive been wanting someone to comment on it. I know it's not the most important thing, but its validating to know the changes are visible.

Today, a coworker who's been on vacation asked if I was dieting, I said yes. He said it is showing in my face. Yes! The face gains aren't just imagined, other people can see them. He also said he liked my "baby fat cheeks," I told him to forget about the cheeks because they're about to be gone forever! It was silly and casual but it meant a lot to me

Then when I got home from work, my boyfriend (big guy at 6'6" and 250) gave me a confused look... "Is that MY tshirt you're wearing? It looks really big" It wasn't his, it was mine 🤭😁

Honestly, this gave me a little boost today. Keeping under 1200 calories and logging every bite has not been easy. The weight is coming off rather slowly. I mess up sometimes. But no matter what, I keep logging and keep trying. Long way to go, but I think the consistency is starting to pay off!

submitted by /u/heartfullxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y6byt7

No comments:

Post a Comment