Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Losing Wieght Progress Diary

Okay, I've never done it before (I mean both posting my losing weight progress on public and posting anything at all here on Reddit), so please indulge me if I do it wrong.

I'm 27, and at the beginning of June I was about 120 kg (264 lbs). I've never been in worse shape, and then there was the moment I'm sure many people here know well enough. I mean The Moment when you stop thinking and just start working on your weight loss, without telling yourself anything.

Today, I'm at 104.4 kg (230 lbs), point, and my goal is to cut it to 85kg (187lbs), so I'm barely getting started. I'm not on any special diet or training program (I tried my share of both, though), just walking and trying to stick to healthy food: veggies, chicken breast, fish, berries and fiber-rich fruit. Time will show if it's enough, and hopefully sharing it will help me to keep going!

submitted by /u/Tian-Gou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JWLjuA

No comments:

Post a Comment