Sunday, July 7, 2019

No kitchen weight loss?

Hi Everyone! On my previous post I asked advice on weight loss and traveling for work. Now I’m back in need of more advice. So, I recently moved to a new city for work and am looking for a new place to live. In the meantime, my boyfriends family has allowed us to live in their home for a relatively low cost. The problem is their kitchen is always in use and is never clean. That means any cooking would require an hour or more of cleaning just to get some space. They also have Costco sized everything in their fridge so they have very little extra room for anything I want to store. Does anyone have any hacks for limited kitchen space?

submitted by /u/Devilwearspraduh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L7Lwya

No comments:

Post a Comment