Saturday, August 10, 2019

How do you deal with impatience when trying to lose weight?

This past week I started doing intermittent fasting, and I’ve finally cut out soda entirely. I’ve also switched to drinking smoothies to get fruits and veggies along with exercise.All this is also to help me lose around 30-40 lbs, and just generally be healthier. I started at 175 at the beginning of this week and now I’m at 173.5, not sure if it’s just I’m not full/bloated or if I’ve actually managed to lose a pound this past week.

Anyways I’ve always had issues with being patient when it comes to weight loss. I know it’s a process that takes time, but I can’t help but want to see results now. How do you deal with the impatience?? I can never seem to just be patient and give it time to see results.

submitted by /u/puffycheetopuff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YzV9wy

No comments:

Post a Comment