Saturday, August 10, 2019

Just woke up from a nightmare..

It's 1:00 am where I am right now. Last night I ate so much that my stomach is killing me and I have a disgusting case of gas. I feel awful. The nightmare was that I was dying because of the food I ate.. I was in bed watching everyone I love move on but I wasn't..I was stuck.

I have to change. This nightmare is the biggest motivation I've ever had to change.

Is anyone willing to become weight loss buddies with me? Whether it be messaging eachother everyday to check in - just having a support would help. Someone who's at the same weight range as me too. I'm a fems at 300 pounds but would like to be at 145 pounds.

I'm so so scared but ready to change.

submitted by /u/strangeraej
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P6hvSj

No comments:

Post a Comment