Tuesday, August 13, 2019

How does my diet plan sound? 5’10 M 90kg

I am just trying to make some healthy changes and wanted some insight. I work 8-3 most days so I don’t actually eat until quite late. I’ve never been much of a breakfast person anyway an this suits me fine. My job is quite physical so I do a lot of walking (about 10-12 miles a day I think). I’m not sure how many calories this would be. I know I have lost a bit of weight since starting approx 7kg I think. I’ve been in the job a few months now. I would like to take it a step further because I think my weight loss may be stalling.

When I eat about 2-3 I will eat one sausage roll (I know it’s naughty but I need something like that), small pack of raisins, a smoothie consisting of strawberries, berries, banana and almond milk. Small pack of cashew nuts (25g), breadsticks and houmous, nectarine and maybe a pack of crisps.

Obviously I’m exercising so I feel like I can get away with a bit more. At first I wanted to just make healthy changes but now I’m starting to count calories.

I’m just wondering from a nutritional point of view if what I’m eating is ok? I know there’s a couple of things in there would be best to avoid but if you can think of any foods that I could have that will feel like a treat then I’m all ears.

Cheers 👍

submitted by /u/i_am_meee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZXkLAl

No comments:

Post a Comment