Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Looking for a weight loss buddy

I don't know if anyones gonna respond but... Hi. I've been trying and failing to lose weight for the past few years. Currently I'm 5"4 weighing around 74kg. Last year, I used to yoyo around the 68-70kg range from restrictive dieting and binging. This year, I completely let myself go and despite joining a gym and trying to eat better, I have been unable to lose any weight. I was doing pretty well for a while, not restricting myself as much but not overeating and I lost 2kg. Unfortunately this past week, I lost it again and I believe I've put it back on.

I really want to hit my goal of 55kg by the end of 2020. I'm really sick of feeling this way, of being the fat one, and I really want to finally make some progress. So I'm hoping to find a few online buddies who are also looking to lose weight. We can chat about our progress and how our day went in terms of keeping to good diet and exercise, and hopefully it can motivate us to stay on track and reach our goals.

Do message me if you'd like to be my weight loss buddy! I really hope that I can meet new people and we can work towards our weight loss goals together :)

submitted by /u/littlebroccolis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yZJIyU

No comments:

Post a Comment