Sunday, August 11, 2019

How many times did you have to start over before your weight loss efforts stuck?

First time I lost a lot of weight, it took me about 3 restarts before my weight loss efforts became consistent and I successfully met my goal.

I gained all that weight back and more due to personal reasons that don't really matter, and this time around I have had a lot more difficulty when it comes to staying consistent.

I think I have started my weight loss journey about 10 times over the past year and a half. Finally, I know that this time will stick. I don't know why I'm not super serious about losing weight the first time I try, but I just wanted to post this to let others know that it's okay if you slip up and have to start over. It will stick; you just have to keep at it.

submitted by /u/churrofromspace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H1rqSo

No comments:

Post a Comment