Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I feel like I’ve lost enough weight to be noticeable, but nobody is noticing!

Stats: F/25/5’7. SW: 170lbs CW: 152lbs GW: 130lbs

Warning: Vein post ahead 😝

Hi!

First time poster here, but been lurking for the past couple of months. I’ve come to you all today, because in the past 3.5 months I’ve lost 18 pounds! Yay! BUT, absolutely no one has noticed!! What the heck?! Why is that?!

I’ve read about the paper towel theory and I’ve read that you have to lose 2.5 BMI points for people to notice your face is more attractive. I’ve searched this sub and found similar posts, but the posts had quite different stats than me and not quite the answers I was looking for.

I’ve lost 2.8 BMI points, my clothes all fit better or loosely now, and when I compare new and old photos I see progress!

I’m whining today, because nobody at work, none of my friends and none of my family have noticed! My Mom is my boss and she’s always noticed changes in my body, but hasn’t noticed my 18 lbs loss.

So I’m wondering if anyone has any other information beside the paper towel theory and 2.5 BMI change theory I could use to set my next mini goal? Or input to why my journey may not be as noticeable as others? Anyone with similar stats remember when people started noticing weight loss?

I’m so happy with my progress, but I’d be tickled pink to get a compliment on it!

Thanks!!

TL;DR - How might I explain a 2.8 decrease in BMI not being noticeable to anyone around me?

submitted by /u/AmiraGreyhelm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GR2ugl

No comments:

Post a Comment