Wednesday, August 7, 2019

I have a Binge Eating Disorder but I need to lose weight. Advice?

For the last 9 years, I’ve been struggling off and on with a binge eating disorder. When I was 16, I managed to get down to a healthy weight (I’m F, 5’4, and I reached 130 lbs), but unfortunately I gained it all back by binging. The binge eating started before I began dieting, but dieting has made it worse. I’m at an unhealthy weight currently, however (156 lbs), and I would really like to get back to 130. I can’t seem to stop the binge eating, however. I’ll have a good streak for 2-7 days, and then I’ll break it with a binge. I’ve tried counting calories and IF, but no matter what I eat or when I eat it, I still binge. Currently, I’m wondering if it would be best for me to stop focusing on weight loss, and instead focus on recovering from the disorder first instead. Has anyone else ever had a similar issue? Would love to hear your stories.

submitted by /u/Harisson-affordable
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YzEIk0

No comments:

Post a Comment