Thursday, August 22, 2019

My butt is gone

We are all losing, starting to lose, or thinking about losing weight. I did NOT anticipate that there were areas that I did not want to lose from...my butt. 29(F) SW:189 CW:168 GW: 150.

When I was much skinnier and fit, I had the perfect booty. I have recently lost 20 lbs and have another 20 ish to go, and have realized that the shape is MUCH different than it was before. It is flat and it is SHRINKING. Not in a good way. I have been avoiding any sort of strength exercise up to this point (cardio workouts are my jam). I'm fairly certain this is the only explanation for it. It's time....for the dreaded squats, lunges, bridges, fire hydrants, leg lifts....ugggh! Time to put some muscle mass back in this booty.

Anyone else notice their bodies changing in an unappealing way? Was fitness the way that you got the look you want? Anything else you noticed with weight loss that you did not anticipate?

submitted by /u/parmiseanachicken
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30xjS1K

No comments:

Post a Comment