Saturday, August 24, 2019

Ugh

I feel terrible.

So I’ve been doing amazing recently on my weight loss journey I’ve been doing a hiit workout every other day and a low intensity workout every other. I’ve been controlling my portion sizes eating what was right for me, low carbs, high polyunsaturated fats and protein but today I made a ‘healing broth’ of sorts. It’s really good. Usually I make it with white meat or tofu and if I have to maybe lean pork. But today I used pork belly and a lot of it. Yes, I was cooking for three but I made enough for three days if we had it for two meals on those days. Not to mention it also has potatoes (lots) it’s usually very healthy it’s light it’s high in vitamins and polyunsaturates but I ate tonnes. I ate three holdups with massive chunks of potatoes and waaay to much pork belly. There is barley ONE portion left. But I’m trying to work on it. I used to suffer from bulimia and I would used to you know do that if this happened but Ive decided no I’m not going to let that side of me win. I’m going to wake up tomorrow do a great hiit workout push even harder because I want those results. I WANT to feel comfortable in my own skin. So I am going to achieve this and I will be better from it.

Thanks for reading my rant I just needed to get it out.

submitted by /u/tired-bitch-slap
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nuq86z

No comments:

Post a Comment