Tuesday, October 22, 2019

How do you all focus on how much you’ve lost rather than what you have left to lose?

So I officially started being serious about weight loss in July, and I’ve been working out 3-4 days a week. I July I weighed 224, but I’m much too body-conscious to weigh myself, but I’ll be going to the doctor and will be weighed in December.

Anyway, I need to know how you all focus on the results that you’ve seen as opposed to thinking about how you’ll look a year from now if you keep up working out and eating right? I’ve seen results, so far. Shirts that I haven’t worn for a while bc I thought I looked too fat in them fit better, and I keep increasing the amount that I lift each week. Though, my belly fat seems to be going nowhere, at least by my eyes.

Basically, I know that in ways I’ve been losing weight in getting stronger but I can’t stop thinking about the long road ahead. Any tips?

submitted by /u/LeWhitestKnight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JcK9M7

No comments:

Post a Comment