Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I don’t understand my body anymore.

My long journey of weight loss has been just that. I started at 230 pounds and 5’5 and am now 162 at 5’6. (20s growth spurt?). Halfway through this weight loss, I was at my lowest at 141. I got diagnosed with epilepsy and the changing of meds and all the seizures completely messed with my weight.

Now that everything is on track with my health, I am back at the weight loss in preparation of my wedding in March 2020. At this point, I’m only looking to flatten my stomach, and tighten my stomach, thighs and hips. I was going to the gym avidly with a great routine and good meal plan for two months. My stomach did flatten a little, but the weight number stayed the same. This past week I have been unable to go to the gym, and I’m actually losing numbers. I don’t think my muscle can go away that quickly, as the weight loss started within two days.

Can anyone suggest a reason why this is happening? That once I stopped working out, I started losing numbers.

ThNks!

submitted by /u/userunknown0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MEIml9

No comments:

Post a Comment