Thursday, April 1, 2021

I'm heavier than ever and need to changd (male, 6ft 1", 270lbs)

Back in December, I had been running since the previous March, lost over 2 stone, and altogether felt the healthiest id been in years. But then I had a hip injury and have been told i can run or do high impact exercises. After stopping running I lost all motivation, and now I've gained all the weight back and extra (Its my own fault).

I seriously need to change. so I've made this reddit account to hold myself accountable. Im not sure of the best course of action relating to diet and exercise as I cant do high impact through my hip anymore. I'd swim but the pools are closed due to covid.

Week 1 goals: - Switch from sugary to diet drinks - start tracking on my fitness pal (1800 calories a day) - try to get 6000 steps a day

But anyway, here I am ready to start my weight loss journey:

Height: 6ft 2" Weight: 270lbs Goal weight: 200lbs

submitted by /u/Fattygothinny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OelFYx

No comments:

Post a Comment