Thursday, April 1, 2021

No weight loss in 2 weeks, feeling confused

Hello everyone! First post here, this is more like a rant but advice is definitely welcomed!

I’m 20F, 5’8 and currently weigh 163lbs. I aim to workout about 3 times per week and eat about 1200-1300 calories per day. I’ve noticed that clothes are looser and different body parts are noticeably smaller (things, stomach, etc). but when I get on the scale it still says 163lbs.

It’s only been 2 weeks so I wasn’t expecting anything dramatic but I was hoping for about a 2 pound loss. Is it the scale? Is it water retention? Or have I really lost no weight and the changes I’ve noticed are just in my head?

Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/judygarland420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PIDgIp

No comments:

Post a Comment