Monday, April 5, 2021

Weight loss clinic - help me decide?

Hey,

So I've had a really tough time losing weight since forever. I eat super carefully but it's really difficult to lose weight, even when counting calories. So I suspect something else is going on, maybe hormonal.

So now I found these 2 clinics that focus on weight loss and hormones. I'm def going forward with this but I'm super undecided between them.

Clinic 1 - 1700 dollars upfront

6 month program with 1x/month appointments on nutrition + exercise + therapy (for emotional eating) and 3 appointments throughout entire program on hormones + overall weight loss strategy. (Total: 24 appointments.) It's about 70 dollars per appointment.

Available to start now.

This clinic has no testimonials/before+afters on their website or social media. But they are respected.

Clinic 2 - 140 dollars 1st appointment; 100 dollars for follow-ups

In this case I'd be seen only by one doctor and she specializes in weight and hormones, but she also creates a food + fitness set of guidelines. Less holistic, more focused on the hormones side of things.

Has plenty of positive testimonials and before and after photos.

Only available June 8.

What do you think? Which would you choose and why? I feel silly coming here for this but I've asked people irl and no one can help.

I am truly on the fence because the 1st is more complete but it's a lot of money to pay upfront (what if I dont have a detectable problem? is it worth paying that much?). The other one has a higher price per appointment but you need less of them, so it ends up being cheaper, though it's mostly focused on weight and hormones.

Thoughts?

P.s.: I'm in Europe in case these prices sound strange.

TL;DR: I need to choose between weight loss clinics. One is holistic, the other focused on weight loss and hormones. 1st more expensive, 2nd cheaper. 1st has no testimonials, 2nd does.

submitted by /u/ZombieNo1179
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wwSh14

No comments:

Post a Comment