Friday, July 12, 2019

buying a food scale- hoping this is the start

i've been not caring so much about my weight lately after constantly being self conscious about it- the lack of anxiety about how i looked was great until last night, i laid down and realized that my stomach wasn't really flat when i laid down anymore. that kind of broke me.

i'm so terrible about holding myself accountable and actually doing good things for myself. i really wanna get my ass into gear and start working on my body. i know self consciousness isn't always something that can be solved with weight loss but i hope this is a start. i'm going to start tracking my calories just to see what i'm doing to myself and start making changes.

please wish me luck. i'm nervous about betraying myself.

submitted by /u/ireallylikechikin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NPYnqN

No comments:

Post a Comment