Friday, July 12, 2019

Fallen off track and trying my best not to be upset with myself.

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful Friday.

I started my weight loss journey in August of 2018 with a goal of losing 40 pounds (about 18kg) and was making steady progress until January of 2019. I sustained a knee injury-my right knee is prone to spraining, and have gone completely off the rails with my diet and exercise since it happened. I know regaining 5 pounds out of 20 doesn't sound like a lot, but how do you ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary friends return to diet and exercise after a bump in the road? I'm really upset with myself and it's causing me to fall deeper into my old habits.

Thank so much for reading and have a lovely weekend!

submitted by /u/CalicoAloe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2l686LI

No comments:

Post a Comment