Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I’m putting it in writing (sort of?)

Today is day one for me. I feel like my weight loss attempts have never worked because I’ve never actually said it out loud or held myself accountable. I’d track calories, but when I’d inevitably mess up I’d do the “screw it. Might as well not track the rest of the day then” thing which always turns into two days then a month and so on. Not anymore. I want to feel healthy. I want to be healthy. This time is going to be different. I can do this!

On that note, does anyone have any low cal tips for Dunkin’ iced coffee or Starbucks? I just discovered how calorie dense my coffee order is and woooow, not doing that every day anymore.

submitted by /u/ChicagoShmicago90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30SgWwk

No comments:

Post a Comment