Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I’ve been struggling to make consistent good food choices for the past year now and I’m getting back on track TODAY.

Hello loseit, first of all I want to say thanks for being such a great and wholesome community. I almost never post or comment on any subreddit however I’ve been a proud lurker of this sub since March 2017, when I first began my weight loss journey.

On March 12th, 2017, I stepped on the scale at 331 lbs. I’m a 5’7” male, 22 years old, 19 when I first started. Over a period of about 15-16 months I managed to lose 120 pounds. Since then I haven’t been able to lose anymore and I’ve been sitting at 210 for the past year or so. Unfortunately my motivation and willpower diminished over the last year and I’ve been relying on discipline to maintain my weight.

However for many reasons my motivation is back now, and I’m ready to once again become calorie Hitler. I’m ready to lose the rest of this weight. And by typing this out and telling at least 1 more person I feel even better.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/ClearlySatire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2k0RG7q

No comments:

Post a Comment