Tuesday, July 23, 2019

My weight hasn’t budged, what gives

So in April I started a weight loss competition with everyone in my department at work. I took home first place with almost a full 30lbs of weight lost! From 278.8-252. I was in cloud 9. I started with nothing more then Keto diet eating very low carbs and no sugars and calorie deficit . The weight lost lasted a full 6 weeks. After the competition and being stuck at the same weight I switched things up. Eat at a calorie deficit(no longer Keto), and start lifting weights 3 days a week, and one day of 2 hour basketball. I’ve been tracking everything I put in my mouth and haven’t missed a day of any of my work outs. I’m utterly confused I’ve bounced back and fourth between 250 -253 my weight won’t move. I think my diet needs to be restructured again. Any help to help me get my 50lbs off would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/marshmun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y14P2O

No comments:

Post a Comment