Monday, August 5, 2019

Can I whine and complain for just a sec?

I’m sure this has been posted a million times on here but it really does seem to be the hardest part. I know how to lose weight. I’m on MFP and eat clean for the most part and on a deficit. I go to the gym, kick-box and run. Get plenty of sleep. Drink all the water. Weight loss comes easy except for this one obstacle. The dreaded social outing. My boyfriend and I enjoy sporting events, trivia, festivals, karaoke and brunch. I love getting together with my girlfriends for coffee, lunch, dinner and drinks. Work is notorious for hosting happy hours. I enjoy and look forward to these things.

I know, I know. All in moderation—one brunch with mimosas won’t kill you. Or center your outings on other activities that don’t involve food and alcohol. Totally. I love to hike, do yoga, arts and crafts. There’s a plethora of other activities that my boyfriend/friends and I could do that don’t involve drinking too many beers and eating a pound of guacamole. I guess I just needed to come here to vent and maybe read some thoughtful advice and inspiring words from you guys.

In the end, food and alcohol will always be there. My beloved wings and pizza at trivia night aren’t going anywhere. I probably just need to take a break from them for a while.

Okay, thanks for letting me get that out! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

submitted by /u/jacksonian84
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YNoEXf

No comments:

Post a Comment