Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Not eating enough?

I'm a male, 18 years old,174 cm, current weight is 82 and my goal is 70kg.

I started my weight loss journey 2 weeks ago aproximately and I've been using the CICO method, I use fatsecreet to track my calories and I'm not sure if the website is not accurate or I'm not eating enough, sometimes I log everything I eat in a day and it says I consumed less than 1000 calories but I don't feel hungry.

A normal day consists of:

Breakfast: 2 or 3 scrambled eggs with 2 slices of ham and 2 slices of whole wheat bread.

Lunch: Some tuna or chicken with vegetables.

Dinner: Oatmeal (with water) and a banana or an apple.

If I want to eat something more I eat dry anchovies with lemon as a snack and I drink at least 2 liters of water a day.

I feel like that's enough, I don't feel hungry, I don't feel tired, I feel normal, I don't have a scale in my house so it's not easy for me to see my weight and I'm not sure if there's been any change.

I read something about the minimum being 1500 calories for males and I feel like that's a lot, I would have to force myself to eat more even if I'm not hungry, I need help about this, I don't want to have more problems.

submitted by /u/b5004457
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yCGqlh

No comments:

Post a Comment