Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tired of Not being able to find Clothes. Journey Begins Now.

I’m sick of not being able to find clothes that fit me in stores like Calvin Klein, American Eagle, etc. I’m 20 and I have to wear drab clothes to find xxl-xxxl sizes. I hate it, and I’m embarassed when people want to get me clothes.

One of my goals is to get down to an XL, which realistically is probably going to be the smallest I can wear without it being too short on my torso.

I’m 20 years old, 6’5 and ~280lbs, so you can imagine the kind of effect this much weight is having on my relationships and self confidence. I gained ~35lbs these past two years of university and my goal for now is to get down to 220lbs or 20% body fat. Whichever is lower considering my muscle mass.

I’m looking for and am open to any advice and encouragement from you guys while I try to get myself into weight loss mode and monitor my eating again.

Sorry if i’m rambling on.

submitted by /u/zmlari
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YopPRo

No comments:

Post a Comment