Friday, August 2, 2019

Probably the dumbest rant you'll read all day

I know this is really stupid but I've been busting my ass for several weeks now counting calories, and I'm currently down about 19 lbs. A few days ago (maybe 4-5) I was having a hard time and rather than just give up completely and stop counting calories like I was really tempted to do, I ate at maintenance for two days. My view was that I'd been doing really well for weeks and weeks and I was feeling really deprived and I was worried I would just give up and quit like so many times before.

So anyway ever since then my weight has been up 3 lbs or so and I know it's really stupid, dumber than crying over spilt milk, but it's just super freaking frustrating that I can count calories and do everything right to aggressively lose weight, and then when I do something that is supposed to keep me static and not change my weight at all I gain weight that is staying stubborn.

I thought it was just water weight (I mean I did eat more food than usual) but it's been nearly a week now and I've seen little change. It seems like it's going to take me a week and a half or two weeks to "lose" weight that mathematically/calorically I shouldn't have gained at all.

I'm super frustrated and weight loss is freaking hard. If it wasn't so hard a lot more people would do it, I'm convinced.

submitted by /u/BetterBeRavenclaw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31clqxL

No comments:

Post a Comment